watercolor IIII


cabra!








From June to August

It's been about three months that I walk past this tree... only recently I noticed her, of course, after so much she had shouted calling for my attention, there wasn't another way other than noticing her
-
Until after many days were gone, she gave herself the luxury of relaxing a little, but it doesn't mean she ceased to be there, all charming with her curves
-
and on a certain day I noticed that something was about to happen, she was trying to be discreet, getting ready day after day for another sumptuous season
-
There she was on one more good day with her new dress, not matter if whoever crossed her way was sad, happy, upset, nervous, aggressive or simply well, she would open her big smile and give them good morning.





...texture, I like!





byeee